|
|
|
Yeah! Money for everyone this year!!! Too bad for those underaged ones... heehee~ no ang pow for you...
Anyway, there's something i found baffling in the Budget... For workers earning less than 400 bucks a mth they get 3 month's pay while those bringing home 401 to 800 bucks a mth, they get $1.2k. A quick calculation would show that someone earning only $200 would take home $600 while another earning $401 will bring home $1.2k. I believe it's pretty obvious that the former will probably need the extra cash more than the latter... Perhaps the govt is trying to encourage the unemployed to find jobs, instead of relying on the govt for their livelihood, but in so doing, they sacrificed those who are trying their hardest to earn money and yet it's just out of their power to cross the $400 barrier. If this is the case, I'd feel that giving them 4 or 5 months pay would probably work out better, rather than just a miserable 3 months. Or perhaps they can just break it down further into smaller divisions, like those earning $100-200 gets 5 mth's pay and $201 to $400 gets 4 mths or something like that... Well, whatever... I'm still gonna get my $100 i guess... wahahhaa~ cuz I'm a loyal Full Time NSman, who for some reasons decided to check up the SAF 7 Core Values on Google... hahhaa~ Yep, and they are (yes, I forgot them again at this instant and gotta check up the site again... haha): Loyalty to Country Leadership Discipline Professionalism Fighting Spirit Ethics Care for Soldiers Yeah! Go SAF!!! Work Hard, Train Hard!!! I support you!!! From Faraway Land... wahahahha~ *PS: For some reasons as well, I only remembered the last core value in the SAF list of core values... heehee~ :P Maybe it's because that's the one I shouted the loudest when I was a Hiang Recruit... The others around me were Cao Recruits... :P K, tataz... Mugging in again... in Mad Town! :) |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|