|
|
|
Top 5 Weird thingzzz that happened in the last 3 days.
5) I'm blogging at the busiest time of the semester even though I don't normally blog these days because I'm almost always as busy, though not this busy. Yeah always have better things to do, like finishing up my Slam Dunk Vcds and the Legend of the Trickster Vcds or slightly less interesting stuff like ECE 270, 320, 330, 335, 340 and 345 homeworks. Or hone my reading speed and concentration by flipping thru all-time favorites story book called "Semiconductors Device Fundamentals". 4) I missed my first class today at 8.50am for the first time in 3 semesters because I turned off the alarm at 7.30am and rested for a series of 5 minutes till 9.30am. 3) A weird 16-yr-old Ang Mo stranger called my hp yesterday to chat when I was working hard to finish my homework. I entertained him for a while, saying that i'm 26 this year and I'm Jox. I said J-U-X and he confirmed as J-O-X. Whatever. Both aren't really it anyway. Would have entertained him more if I had the time, just like what my good army friend did to the poor m'sian salesman in JB or what he did to that poor S African guy and his million-dollar Inheritance. 2) My picture for last yr's invention competition is going to be used in a poster to promote next year's competition. Not going to post it up here... Too lazy to upload it online. Get from me if you want to see it thru msn... haha~ Almost fainted when I saw the email yesterday. Yeah, the poster's only feature me and my invention... haha~ and to make matters worse, I'll be wearing the same outfit on tomorrow, when the poster makes its debut. Yeah, poor pple like me only has one outfit for presentation. heehee~ (the other shirt doesn't seem to match the coat) 1) I've successfully tricked some company of their magazines by saying that I'm Juxling Wong, CEO of El Jae Solutions Co. And that dumb guy really sent me a magazine addressed to Juxling Wong, CEO, El Jae Solutions Co., And my home address with an apartment no. on it. What the hell... CEO living in an apartment instead of a house?!! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|