|
|
|
Forgive me, my Lord. I have strayed from my Path of Destiny. I have fallen and got up so many times that I have become unclear of the path I am treading on. I have lost my direction in the past few years and I know not what I was doing in the past. Yes, even though I could visualize my destination, there were too many obstacles there to blur my vision. I have lost my way, and strayed.
But now, I clearly see my path. I can see it with not my eyes, but with my mind, my heart and my soul. I see again my purpose of existence, the same purpose I used to see in the past. I have regained my focus. Please, my Lord, guide me to my Destiny, or if you can't, send someone to guide me. And I will in turn, guide someone to his or her destiny. Please, too, cleanse me of all evil marks that were left on me when I fell. The Path of Destiny. Ironically, the Path of Destiny is set by me, and me alone. No one can do it in my place. It is not what I want to do or feel like doing at any random point of time because of any random thought. It is the innate inclination to achieving something. It was born when I was born, but it will never change even when I change because my soul will never change. It is the very life of my soul. Now, I will let it shine, shine out of my badly marred body. Go ahead and shine! You are my life! A Promise to Myself. - BE A STORM IN THE WORLD OF PHYSICAL INVENTIONS. - REALIZE MY DESTINY. Milestones. - Make my first felt appearance by 26 - Peak by 30 I shall not compare myself to the others. I am myself and I will just be myself. I strive for my own goals, I shape my own unique character. This is me, and I shall not change myself for anyone. I shall change, just for myself. - El Jae |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|