Did I do the right thing? Why is there never an absolute right or wrong answer in this world? Why can't someone just lead me down the correct path? What is the correct path to go? Some supported me, some are against it... So it is right or wrong? Why do I feel so bad on either side of the line? I don't know what am I doing... I don't know what I should do... I really don't know... Maybe all I just need is a break... A break from this dramatic story... The climaxs juz swing to drastically up and down, so frequent and so drastic that I couldn't breathe... I'm really tired of moulding... I'm a bad sculptor, be it in art or others... My hands has bled just too many times... They need time to heal... Maybe I should just give up moulding... I do not have artistic qualities after all... I'm tired... I need a rest... A rest from everything... I'm sorry to be a partner who just doesn't have the stamina, patience, courage and determination... Thanks to whoever helps me bring her past this stage... I'm helpless...
*El Jae's in a state of confusion*