|
|
|
oh yes! How could I forget such an important difference b/w army and college, that is Fire Drills!!! Well, let's scrutinize this closely. The efficiency of each drill in the army increases proportionately with each drill, and the time taken for each drill reduces considerably. This is somewhat similar and yet somewhat different from that in a dorm. The efficiency too increases, in some sense... probably in the sense that you get more and more things done with each drill. haha~ let's marvel again at the evolution:
During Drill One: Everyone was down by 10 min despite the fact that it occurred at 2.30 am. I even forgot my shoes and jacket, and was shivering through the 2 hrs as the firemen and police did a thorough job in checking every room. During Drill Two: I was clever enough to slip on my shoes and jacket. Once again, everyone was quite fast, even the policemen. Everything was over in about half hr to 4 min. During Drill Four and Five which were ytd and the day b4!!!: Even Before everyone was down, we started going back to our dorms. Everything was over in about half hr max. Of course, I was more efficient this time. Since I was forced out of bed at 4am in the morning, I managed to wear my Down Jacket, and woolen pants, slip on my shoes, went to the bathroom to relieve myself, washed my hands and slowly trotter down the staircase. I waited for barely 15 min and the alarm was switched off and we could go back... Couldn't really get back to sleep though... damn that guy who triggered the alarm... Anyway, had a bad time enrolling for classes next sem... Gotta settle it now... sianz... Everything's not smooth at all!!! Arrgh!!! And i hate this apple computer that im using... feels so funny, and not used to using it... Though it really does look nice though... hmm... k, see ya guys... Stay Happy! and enjoy your hols!!! Arrgh!!! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|