oh yes... really gotta comment on this man... I'm in an engineering design class now working on a hockey stick... Sometimes I really dunno whether it's because Americans are really that self-centred, or is it that I never made my suggestions clear or is it that I'm a minority Asian Chinese, that my suggestions were never taken... Sometimes it's rather pissed when you feel that you've a good suggestion and it was never taken into consideration or partly used... haiz... But i think it's because i never made my point clear enough and they don't really understand what i was blabbering about, and they too kept quiet about it. But then, it also makes me feel rather useless man... oh well... whatever... I've nothing to lose anyway... I've learnt what I need from the design class for my invention... hee~ and the invention we're working now on isn't tt impt too... whatever the design is, oso doesn't really concern me... Shall keep my suggestion to myself, and use it on other things... hee~ and earn big bucks!!! Wahhahaha~ Scarly their whole design fell apart in the end and gotta use mine... haha~ it's always the case man... The last time oso lidat... I sent some extra info to the instructor and the student assistant expecting the student assistant to send to everyone in the class, but apparently nothing happened... then a few weeks later, i can't take it liao, den i volunteered to share the info wif the class, and the instructor was like, super impressed... my god!!! Wad is this!!! but then it's for the benefit of the whole class, cuz i tokked abt the rules of hockey sticks. And that interested everyone, cuz it's super impt. If we violate the rules, den the whole stick that we come up wif at the end of the sem may become invalid!!! But really sad abt my weightless situation... haiz... I must really get first in my upcoming invention competition and show those proud self-centred young Americans what we Asians, particularly Sgreans, are made of man... dun play play... grrr... snaps...
Oh ya... Aluminium is spelled as Aluminum in US... haha~ how weird...