Whoa! Overloaded with stuff to learn. Phy, Maths, comp sc, engineering design... karate (like am!!! wahhaha), Singapore Student Association, Collaboration Club, Idea Fest (Schoofs Competition!), Flash Training... Honing LEadership skills, oral presentation, Collaboration Skills, Inventing Skills, Computer skills... All in this Semester!!!Been learning like everything that i've never ever thought of learning before, but now forcing myself to do it... haiz... It's really some kinda mixed feelings to get out of my little comfort zone where ignorance prevails. Bad as in I'm not used to it, and rather shy in presenting in front of a large group of people, and doing things that I've never dared to do a couple of years back when i was in school. And now, i'm actually forcing myself to take initiative in doing it... (Forcing as in I made myself sign up for Collaboration Club and Schoofs Competition! so that I can't back out or tell myself " Aiyah next time la..." Will gif myself No chance!!!) Well, good in the sense that i noe that these things (which may be distasteful in a wierd sense) that i'm participating in will be beneficial for my resumes as well as my dreams in general... They're the vital factors (not karate) which determine the make or break of my future... I must hang on... no matter how stressed it may be... haiz... Can't help but Feel mean to myself... Happy or Sad? I don't know... Shd be happy i guess... Cuz this is the path that I've chosen... All the best LJ! Yeah!
Anyway, so surprised that I actually got 9 marks (out of 10) for the physics quiz i took last week... Didn't know that I actually got the questions right (well, they're actually simple quick checks ques from the textbook) when i don't really understand the chapter well... Probably it's becuz they're juz simple ques... and the Class ave is 9... so i guess i'm quite average... But then the most appalling thing is that I only realised that the answers are at the back of the text book itself!!! Could have just memorised the answers and inflict less stress on myself!!! haiz... then again, glad to note that i actually got the marks thru my understanding of the text... yeah... but next time, i gonna memorise the answers with understanding!!! Damn! cannot lose to others... Rather hate these weekly quizzes man... the word "quiz" really stress me out... even though i know that they are easy... But the fact is that i'm really falling behind on physics... so I'll sometimes panic on wed nites... haiz... the pace is really too fast sometimes... roughly 1 chapter per week!!! now they've even gone into the next chapter when i'm still revising on the old one... haiz... now i haf 2 chapters to read... gotta mug more this weekend... while dealing with all those interesting activities that I've got... Just hope that they'll not affect my studies... Really glad that i didn't join the Bridge Programme which pairs international students with native Americans... No time for that! No time for anything! I've got my invention to work on... my karate to learn, and my Collaborative Club's Work... Sometimes i think i've joined too many stuff... oh well... they're for my own good... Proper time management should make things work... Can make the world go round... yeah!
Erm... yah, apologise for the comments tt i've juz made... Need them to straighten things out a bit in my head... yeah...
So there... *smuacks to DArling!!!*