|
|
|
Date: 5 Sep 2004 12am (Singapore Time) HaPpY 15tH DeAr AnD 8 mOnThS AnNiVaSaRy!!!
WOOHOO!!! WHAT'S UP WHAT'S UP?!! Haha, Looks Like i owe all my loyal readers (if there's any left) a looonnngggg blog... haha~ since my super long absence from blogging due to various reasons and activities... actually I was waiting for this special day for the resurrection of this inactive blog... yup, to this very special person, please step forward and cut the ribbon... Yep, that's you dear! HAPPY 15TH BDAY!!! Hope you'd enjoy this very special day of the year. Even though I'm not by your side at the moment, I hope I still live in your heart to celebrate this very special day with you. You may not have anyone to go out with today, but that doesn't deter you from being happy and enjoying this day. Hope you can put on a smiling face today and do what you really enjoy doing. Happiness doesn't come from anyone, but you yourself... Yah... Happy Bday and 8 mth annivasary!!! yeah!!! *SmuackzzZZZZ!!!* Okie... back to what I had to say... yah... my long absence was due to busy Atomic Bombermanning as well as squeezing AIA for their $$ in the old days b4 i left the country... Of course, preparing for the desertion of the country for 3.5 yrs was no small project either. yeah... and for those of you who're still wondering what the heck was i saying, there's one summarized sentence for you: I love my darling... ^_^ haha~ okok, i'm now in US for studies k... Yup, living in US isn't that tough either, provided that you have the $$!!! whahaha~ ok, 3 things to know whether i am living well here: 1) Ability to faithfully shit every morning after breakfast. 2) Failure to slim down due to the wide availability of delicacies by Master Chef Tian Cai. 3) BasketBall every few days. Yeah... things have pretty much settled down since i moved into my dorm... well, first, let me get back to the 10 days spent before moving in was more on familiarization of the surroundings of Madison. And surroundings of Madison = at least 1 hr drive north south east and west of this city... yeah! And many thanks to My Dear Father And My Dear Brother... for helping me with so many stuff which I don't think i can really settle alone... Thank you, bro for getting all the necessary items i'll need, esp this Pentium 4 com and the scanner-printer which can print photoes!!! Thanks dad for getting all the boxes I need to move in smoothly and for the pre-orientation of Madison. Yah, basically from what I could gather from the 1st 10 days, Milwaukee, abt 70 miles east of Madison is the financial city of Wisconsin, Dells also about 70 miles north of Madison is the Entertainment city of Wisconsin, and the rest are not considered cities... towns maybe... or kampong... yah... And also, I've got one last conclusion from the 1st 10 days tour of US - Illinois is a super irritating and *giam* state!!! Wisconsin is friendlier with respect to toll payment. Only Illinois has tolls and each time a miserable 40 pence. So from Chicago to Madison, we've got to prepare $2.10 (the last toll was 50 cents) of coins, and that means 5 times of toll!!! Idiot man... Hate Illinois!!! haha~ They make Father wait at the Airport for 1 whole day some more (Flight Delay)!!! Ok, anyway now i'm living in the days without my family and friends by my side... luckily things are still working out... There's really a lot to do from the day I moved in till now when Classes have started for 2 days... They range from the hassles of admin work (Orientation and Class enrollment. Of cuz, no ketchup here.) to daily problems like meals and laundry... now that there's no more maid in the house, there won't be any more lunches or dinners waiting for you at the dining table... hmmm... alright, there isn't a dining table even... damnz! What I have now is probably is lunch or dinner (note: singular form) in the tweeny weeny fridge that my room mate has 50% share in it... grr!!! Alright, cooking and laundry are the most time consuming activities... Basketballs are not... yeah! So probably my time table for a normal day would be Breakfast, classes, what's up-ping, lunch, classes, what's up-ping, cook dinner, what's up-ping, play com or bball, sleep... yeah! well, actually there's no normal day to be said... my mon wed and fri are 1 or 2 periods day while tue and thurs are those when-will-tml-come days... yeah! sat and Sun are Wild days... wooohooo!!! Ok, and I'll be taking physics, Com Science (Java) Calculus and Elementary Engr course this sem. Yeah! But I hate physics and Maths!!! Grr... they all look so familiar and yet stranger to me!!! damnz!!! Did my brain really rust that badly during those 2.5 yrs of Low Power-Stand By Mode? hmm, or shd it be Shut Down Mode... Anyway, was looking at Integration by Parts today... It seemed so cheem to me, and yet I know I've seen it before and didn't find it a problem in the past... Grrr!!! Looks like there's a lot of reading up to do this Labor day... yeah! Oh yah, labor day here isn't May 1... haha~ it's monday!!! yep, physics too is another elusive subject... grr... Shan't say anything abt the other 2 sbj... I know Comp Science is going to be rather challenging... yeah... I luv Challenges... but i Luv my dear more... hee~ ^^ Alright one thing I've been told since the 1st day I'm here is that this Badger School is also known as a Party School... Ranked National 3rd for it... well that also explains why there's always free food ard for you to save on food expenses... and that too explains why one shits every morning here... yeah! Was it excess carbs or was it excess junk that was being passed out... hmmm.... well, basically the culture here is that whenever there's an event there's free food, primarily to tempt gluttons in joining the event, and it's always Food First den Event... Ahhh... clever eh? so while you're enjoying your food, you can't escape!!! whahahha~ Oh yes... As for the weather here, which i think many pple have been wondering, it isn't that bad yet, cuz it's just starting of Fall. Temperature ranges from 15 deg to 20+ deg... so still can wear singlet, shorts and slippers while enjoying an ice cream that melts in your hands not in your mouth... yeah... so hot in the Afternoons... 20 deg!!! grr... why is the weather here so hot?!! haiz... shan't say anything in winter... yup, for those who're interested in looking at my neat room as well as my school and its surroundings, feel free to view them at http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4062435093 Gotta take 1 - 2 min to sign up for imagestation if you've not done so b4... yup, just 2 things to note: 1) Not everything is in Madison or my School. 2) My room is no longer like that in the pictures. Only Slightly Less Tidy and Slightly Transformed, partly due to the com, not mentioning Classes as well... yeah! Had been diligently keeping the room tidy for the 1st few days when school hasn't start. Not bad already... Can't ask too much from a Guy right? yeah... Yupz, signing off liao... see ya guys... Take care and do keep in Contact... May need to get your numbers again when i go back... Cuz my hp is now with mummy liao... Yeah! Bye~ |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|