woohoo... no time to blog due to the laziness of some people... hehe~... no no, it's not me... I'm not lazy... ok la... i'm just waiting to use up the last 3 shots on my instant Kodak camera b4 i put in all e interesting pics here... hehe~
okok, just a little story, sth which happened on the day of departure - I forgot to stuff my camera into my luggage... sth which is of utmost importance, even more impt than my passport. hehe~ (of cuz i din bring my passport with me... hehe... reason being, my IC is sufficient to gain entry to Australia... haha) anyway, felt quite disappointed when i realised that. How could i forget that? I must have thought I'm really going there for exercise only... No way man, I'm there for kangeroo hunting... haha~ Anyway, in the end, I've decided to get myself this ex instant camera which shd cost me 1000+ cents at the airport. Well, when i reached the airport, immediately I approached some working personnel at the GST refund counter. That guy told me that I could only get a camera after I checked in and passed the Customs counter. Yeah rite, I thought to myself, Are u sure? Then I looked across to the other side of the building, there's this WHSmith shop waiting down there with all those cameras down there hanging near the entrance. Oh man... so much for the info I got... I'd really be a fool if i believed him man... How can an airport not have a shop selling instant cameras? If it not for the locals, at least have one for the tourists... oh boi... :D Luckily, I was tian cai enuff to realise this point... ehhe~ *satisfied with myself*