Finally, the Re-emergence of the sacred Owner of the Sacred Realm of Life! haha! Miss me? Don't ask me why I've left so suddenly... it's just a sudden major technical error which Time is the only solution to this error. Only when let the blog fallow, re-dig this plot of over-used diary, let some cows shit on it, then can it be rejuvenated and resurrected.
Well, just a note to That person (you know who you are) reading this; since you don't like me speaking abt army stuff here, I shan't again in future... Who cares to tok abt army anyway! Bu Xi Han! Right now, i shall just tok abt my Life! That other 0.25% of my Life!!! hahaha~
Anyway, this post is here to Kick-Start a brand new Blog, to witness the Opening Ceremony of this Baby... WELCOME!!! *SNAP!* There goes the red ribbon...
Hmm, but somehow or other, I remembered seeing this webpage somewhere... I just wonder where is it... it just looks too familiar... hmm... A Foot For Thought.